Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ear's Clogged.. Help!!

Casablanca

I'm just recovering from a flu/allergy episode but my right ear's clogged and it's driving me crazy. It makes me feel all strange :freak: . Does anyone know anything I could do to get rid of this? I'll be forever grateful!!

You probably have an ear infection and you need anti-biotics to clear it.

Otherwise you're options are steam, maybe those ear candles?

I used to get ear infections every time I got off an airplane. Anti-biotics always cleared them up.

Goatslayer LOL nice thinking there.... hmmmmm... I guess I could give it a safe try by carefully drilling through my brain's holes. thanks for the tip :p

bigschweeler
I'd rather avoid the antibiotics. What do you mean by "steam and ear candles"?
Thanks

i used to have this problem,you need to go buy a ear syringe(kinda like a turkey baster) from rite aid.You fill it with water and squirt that shit deep in your ear to clean it out.When you use q-tips,all you do is push the wax deeper inside,kinda grose but true.

Casablanca said:

bigschweeler
I'd rather avoid the antibiotics. What do you mean by "steam and ear candles"?
Thanks

Steam - Sauna, hot shower, hot tub....loosens up the wax.

Ear candles. You lay on your side and have a candle in your ear believe it or not which you light and the heat helps to loosen up the crap in there.

Ask the neighbor to pee in your ear. It might not solve the problem, but I have found it to be an excellent "ice breaker".

I was told about this treatment for my sons ear ache last night:

Heat up some baby oil in a spoon, dab a cotton ball in it, wait til it cools down a little then put it in the ear. Suppossably the heat loosens the stuff up and draws it out.

They sell some stuff that dries up moisture in your ears also.

Casablanca said:
I'm just recovering from a flu/allergy episode but my right ear's clogged and it's driving me crazy. It makes me feel all strange :freak: . Does anyone know anything I could do to get rid of this? I'll be forever grateful!!

this is what you do. never ever use Q-tips again, like someone already said, all it does is push the wax build up further into the ear. when you have build up never ever sqiurt water in thier. the water can get behind the wax and stay there and cause problems.

now the solution to your problem. go into the bathroom and grab the bottle of baby oil in the drawer next to the sink. if its not there, you probably left it on the nitestand next to the bed. now take that and slightly warm it up, your ear is very sensitive to heat. then pour, sqiurt, or inject with turkey baster into ear while your head is turned sideways. let it run down into the ear and penetrate the wax. allow two to three minutes for this. repeat process in other ear. after a day your ear will thankyou.

never use Q-tips again and apply a drop or two of baby oil periodically(twice a week) or as needed. this advise is straight from a top notch ENT.

Top Bottom