Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my buddy found out his gf was cheating on him today

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
basically some guy at a party drugged her and she got dizzy and was slipping in and out of conciousness. however, she still had full control of her actions and instead of resisting let him go all the way. my friend is polishing his baseball bat right now, right course of action, or no?

Yarg! said:
basically some guy at a party drugged her and she got dizzy and was slipping in and out of conciousness. however, she still had full control of her actions and instead of resisting let him go all the way. my friend is polishing his baseball bat right now, right course of action, or no?

Violence is not the answer. How do you know he drugged her? And if he did, I'd call the police. Break his leg with a bat? Okay, maybe not a bad idea if he's guilty.

biteme said:
Violence is not the answer. How do you know he drugged her? And if he did, I'd call the police. Break his leg with a bat? Okay, maybe not a bad idea if he's guilty.

i dont know, i am sititng on the fence on this one so far. thsi is just based on what she told him. she confessed today.

and i find it ironic that youre taking the pacifist route.

Yarg! said:
i dont know, i am sititng on the fence on this one so far. thsi is just based on what she told him. she confessed today.

and i find it ironic that youre taking the pacifist route.

Violence is a last resort. I Do not like to hurt anyone. 50% chance she's lying about being drugged.

biteme said:
50% chance she's lying about being drugged.

Being drugged could make a great cover story if she cheated, then realized word would get around. Anyways, any girl who doesn't carefully guard her drink in this day in age is pretty stupid, so I'd dump her regardless.

Unfortunately, I've heard the "I was drugged" story often, especially from younger girls. That being said, it happens, so it could certainly be true. As tadhealth said, get her tested. That way a) you will know the truth and b) (if she was drugged) she will get a much needed health check.

Now, if she was drugged, then your buddy needs to be there for her and forget about him and their relationship for a bit. Her mental and physical health is the first concern.

But, if she was not drugged (which I suspect is the case), then your buddy should look her in the eye as she is crying (they always cry) and say something along the lines of "I'm sorry you are a weak person". Then walk away and don't ever speak to her again.

Normally I wouldn't advocate kicking someone when they are down like that, but the one thing I have ZERO tolerance for is a female who cries rape. These are the filthiest pigs on earth and deserve a fate worse than death. But if your friend got all mad at her and yelled or whatever, it would accomplish nothing. Just walk away. Maybe turn around as you're leaving and spit on the ground.

NickyE3 said:
bro,
it is all up to you. I would turn that fucker into the po-po.

Real mature. You'd go to jail. You'd take the girl's word for the story she told and she could be lying and then you'd beat an innocent man. You must be in your early twenties? React before you think.

Top Bottom