Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is getting fat........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been dating this guy for over 2 years now. And he's a really cool guy-------BUT he doesn't workout, and never really has. He had his shirt off last night, and WOW, what a pot belly.

Its not just the physical appearance that bugs me, its the difference in lifestyle that's getting to me. When I'm eating my chicken and rice, he's eating pizza.

I'm concerned about his health, and wonder what he's going to look like in 5 years.

I have talked to him about changing his ways for health reasons, but I haven't told him that he's getting pretty chubby.

Its starting to turn me off.....

Anyone been in this situation before?

first jen tell him nicely, ask him if he wants to work out with you...enjoy a healthier lifestyle

if hes says no, then you might want to discuss these feelings your haveing with him....before it's 2 late

2 years, the guy deserves some truth

yea im with HI on this one. if your lifestyles are drastically different then you may have problems. couples have to have similar interest.

See, that's the problem. I have almost BEGGED him to come workout with me, time, and time again.

We use to run together when we first started dating. I even got him to get a pass to the gym, and we would go together. But I wonder if he was just doing that because I wanted him to, not because HE wanted to.

I started doing bodyforlife in January, and I really wanted him to do it with me, he lasted one day. We actually got in heated discussions about it, so I just through my hands up, and haven't said anything sense.

Its not that I expect him to be CRAZY about it, but I would like to see him at least care a little about his health in general

This is just really hard to tell him that I'm not very attracted to his body anymore. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to let him know.

This is a tough one....I think it's easier to meet someone with similiar interests b/c sometimes it's not really fair to "force" or "push" him into living your lifestyle....to each his own...you can't change a person, maybe he's comfortable in his "chubby" skin, and it could be hurting him that you want him to change...

hey i feel for ya, but its best you get it out on the table now. he may never have a strong desire for it. then you have to decide whats more important to ya.

if you truly loved him would it matter to you? that is the question you have to ask yourself... also ask yourself if you would die for them... then you know it is for real.

PinK233 said:
This is a tough one....I think it's easier to meet someone with similiar interests b/c sometimes it's not really fair to "force" or "push" him into living your lifestyle....to each his own...you can't change a person, maybe he's comfortable in his "chubby" skin, and it could be hurting him that you want him to change...

Thats exactly it. He's VERY comfortable in his skin---which is a good thing, but when we can't go shopping for very long without him complaining that his legs hurt its just weird. I want him to be strong and healthy. He's a big computer geek as well.

saint808 said:
if you truly loved him would it matter to you? that is the question you have to ask yourself... also ask yourself if you would die for them... then you know it is for real.

Thats why I want him to take care of himself. I'm not talking about just his looks, I'm talking about his long term health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom