Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my blood is cooler than your blood

H

HappyScrappy

I did a cycle of 500mg/wk of sust, 400mg/wk of deca. then I took primo for awhile and then got bored and did test cyp at 1g/wk (although I suspect it was underdosed) and EQ at 600mg/wk. then I did anavar and pgf2, and then finally went down to just anavar at around 120-150mg a day. also, somewhere in there I've done several dnp cycles, lots of clen, during the 1g of test cycle I was doing 1 t3 tab a day and had done larger cycles of it too prior. and lots of anti-ests.

that was around when I went to the doctor and had bloodwork done and I just now got it in the mail (I was disappointed, I was hoping they'd test ... well, test levels among other things - I love stats and I think it is cool to have a printout on my body - I want a realtime display of all this shit, that would so fucking rock) - I have no idea about these values or even what some of them are, but I presume the ones in the parenthesies are the ones that are the allowable range:

6/15/01
White Blood Count 5.7 (4.8-10.8) K/cmm
Red Blood Count 5.66 (4.7-6.1) m/cmm
Hemoglobin 16/7 (14.0-18.0) g/dl
Hematocrit 49.5 (42.0-52.0) %
MCV 87.4 (80-94) fL
MCH 29.5 (27-31) pg
MCHC 33.8 (33-37) g/dL
Platelet 398 (130-400) x10^3
RDW-CV 13.4 (11.5-14.5) %

Cholesterol 197 (146-200) mg/dL
Thyroid Stimulating 2.51 (0.35-5.50) uIU/mL

now what I really want to know is what each thing is, and how to raise it to the max allowable value. I wanna skirt the edge just to piss my doctor off. and I suppose some sick and twisted competetive thing.
I would presume taking T3 would raise the Thyroid thing, and taking EPO (if I had a source that even knew what that was) would raise the red blood cell count.
with my platelet count high in the range, I should be a fast scabber - I need to remember to pay attention next time I cut myself...

hit me with your best shot, fire away

Yeah, but how cool is your liver? Those tests just test your blood count (e.g., the average red blood cell size (MCV), hemoglobin amount per red blood cell (MCH), and hemoglobin concentration (hemoglobin amount relative to the size of the cell) per red blood cell (MCHC)). I don't think juice usually effects your CBC numbers. Did the lab report also include liver function tests (in particular, your ALT and AST values)? The can get these numbers from blood work, too.

yeah, it pisses me off, I wanted them to test everything. I want to know what my body is up to - but it was hard for me to question her at the time.
Her: "Okay, yeah, your ears look good, I'm just gonna have a look at your eyes here - do you take steroids - can you look this way?
Me: "uhhhh.... something about prohormones, yeah"

it was hard for me to then go - hey, are you going to check out those ALT and AST values b/c I'm nervous I might have fucked up my liver doing things completed unrelated to your recent steroid usage question. and yes I did put on 60lbs in 7 months, I'm just a special person.

from what I can tell on the form I could/should have gotten, in addition to the "complete blood count" and "total cholesterol" and "TSH" tests the following:

Liver Enzymes (although I think we all know those would be "high")

PSA - man I missed that AND the digital rectal exam. this doctor sucks.

Kidney Function - I'll wait until I do a lot of fina so I can freak out the testers.

Pap Smear - god damnit - I was totally ripped off. I should have had a couple of these by now.

Chest X-Ray - but I neeeed my x-rays, how else am I gonna get the dna to maybe accidentally turn into "kick ass body genetics"

EKG - forget that, the blips bore me anyway, I want the paddles. just give me a hit on those and see if my heart can still beat - now that's a real test.

Urine - oh, well that one's easy, I can answer that right now - "yes"

Glycohemoglobin - uhhh, yeah, that stuff. good times.

Blood Sugar - I had this measured in high school when I was overtraining and got my bodyfat too low - had great abs but was dying. pssshaw. that test sucks b/c you can't eat for like... forever before the test, but as a special bonus you are allowed to drink all the water you want. so you get to pee a lot. they should combine this test with the urine and kidney tests. lots of needles and if I recall correctly the were rather large bore and my arms got sore (8 hours, draw blood once every hour - alternate arms)

Triglycerides - yeah, these are important to me for reasons like... you know... stuff.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I just told my doctor I was taking prohormones and he suggested I have my liver values checked. Then again, I just had them tested recently and the numbers were still high, so maybe I'm not that lucky.

Anyway, it's your body and it is both your right and your responsibility to know what it is up to. Could you make another appointment and say "hey, I see these other fields on the form that you didn't test for. why are you trying to rip me off?!" Or you could say, I am taking prohormones and my friend is making me paranoid and he keeps telling me I need to have my liver values checked." Or you could say, "I know that I am the perfect human specimen but I just want to prove it to the world by showing them that my liver enzymes are perfect, too." It's up to you... New York, New York.

Last edited:
aren't all doctors over there bound by patient - doctor relationships....if they will keep a drug users habits hush hush, why get freaked over a steroid user who isnt likely to kill himself anytime soon (unless he jumps infront of a bus or something)...im sure they;d understand.alternativly u could just say 'i wish to have my alkakline....tested', if they ask why then u can say why?

danielson said:
aren't all doctors over there bound by patient - doctor relationships....if they will keep a drug users habits hush hush, why get freaked over a steroid user who isnt likely to kill himself anytime soon (unless he jumps infront of a bus or something)...im sure they;d understand.alternativly u could just say 'i wish to have my alkakline....tested', if they ask why then u can say why?

there is a thing like that with lawyers here, not with doctors. docs are supposed to do something if you are going to hurt yourself and/or others. I have a feeling dentists have fewer problems with this than psychiatrists and md's.

the problem is less with the doc knowing, I think I could get her to read up on it at least before getting freaked, but they have to report it on your insurance and then your rates get all fucked up b/c I went from being a perfect human speciemen of godly healthfulness to being an "needle drug user"

ahhh....i see...:(

i dont believe we have to do thast over here. but u know ur gonna have some enzymes in your blood so its no biggie i guess :rolleyes:

Top Bottom