Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My beautiful, glorious anachism is begaining to take shape in Somalia.

^bump

There has to be somone with something to say. It just seems so strange that everyone stoped hearing about this country after things started to go right.

"Economists say the average Somali is probably no worse off than the average Tanzanian and Zambian. "

woo they pimp daddy now

Anyway what are you trying to say? The USA should become an anarchy?

You can probably build a bo-den style hacienda down there for $8.25 or so.

They have help organisations come in and educate some children...

this is hardly a system and a country to glorify

interesting sites, I have always believed - and still do - believe that a free market does need some limited government controls.

But, very very few.

MattTheSkywalker said:
interesting sites, I have always believed - and still do - believe that a free market does need some limited government controls.

But, very very few.

Have you picked up the machinery of freedom yet?

Robert Jan said:
"Economists say the average Somali is probably no worse off than the average Tanzanian and Zambian. "

woo they pimp daddy now

Anyway what are you trying to say? The USA should become an anarchy?

IN case you did not know, they STARTED FROM SCRATCH!

devoloped countries don't become that way overnight.

Of course it is still an arm pit, but their development is undeniable, and they DID start from scratch ya know.

I have also read about a similar system in ancient Iceland.

Many will say that the Icelanders "grew" out of that old system, and that it would not work as well in a modern, wealthier place, but I believe that they this view is sorely mistaken.

The reason why government expands is not out of need, it is because sooner or later a very persuasive power freak will come around, and use either a disaster of some sort (could be natural but is often caused by government, such as a war, or our great depression) and/or religion to expand his/her power.

Hitler did it, FDR did it, Lennon did it, and a shitload of other leaders have done it to smaller degreases. The ability to do this is an unfortunate side effect of natural collectivist instincts that are in most humans, this will always be possible regardless of what system you have.

I think it might be a safe bet that the only reason why a place like Somalia can have roads and all the new developments that are appearing, and the only reason why the old Norse could have been so powerful is because anarchism is that much more efficient, and flexible than any Statist system, regardless of the petty ideology they take. If a modern, developed society could abolish government the benefit would be tremendous.

Top Bottom