Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my beau is off at a rodeo, Im exhausted, and hungry...

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
I don't have much to add here besides I'm hungry and horny and waiting. Beau is gone for a day and we need to break in the new 2k matress set we just bought due to breaking the old matress set. I'm tired and delirious, I actually think I will take a sleep break in the restroom for a few minutes.

CO B-man said:
So your saying you are alone. Do you want to come over? I will take you to the mountains! lol!

how far is the drive? the highest mountain I have here is that ant pile in the back yard.

Frisky said:
I don't have much to add here besides I'm hungry and horny and waiting. Beau is gone for a day and we need to break in the new 2k matress set we just bought due to breaking the old matress set. I'm tired and delirious, I actually think I will take a sleep break in the restroom for a few minutes.

Where's the restroom?:)

Frisky said:
how far is the drive? the highest mountain I have here is that ant pile in the back yard.

I can have you at the continental devide in about 1.25 hours in the mountains in 20-25 minutes! You can kick the anthills off the mountains and no real worry of rattlesnakes this time of year. They are sleeping!

bw1 said:
Where's the restroom?:)
walk straight thru and its the first door on your left, its unlocked

CO B-man said:
I can have you at the continental devide in about 1.25 hours in the mountains in 20-25 minutes! You can kick the anthills off the mountains and no real worry of rattlesnakes this time of year. They are sleeping!

send the ticket, pwease... Im ready for a break

alien amp pharm said:
So basically your fat ass broke the matress?

thats the bottom line here, too much pusing for the cushion. Bent the bed rails too... my gosh I am a fat ass aren't I?

Top Bottom