Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bathroom thread

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
When you're using the restroom at work do you look around and make sure the place is empty before you cut loose with a fart? Some ass clown I don't even know just ripped one right next and I'm all "dude, you don't know me that well".

lol, no, but if I'm sitting on the toilet, I like the room to be empty, so I'll wait for people to piss first, then I'll do the deed.

hehe...this reminds me of a story.

the day after a night of drinking, me and one of my buddies were driving home, and we had to stop at a rest stop so he could take a dump....and I guess some dude came in the stall next to him, and cut lose big time, he thought it was me and yelled out "GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER!!"....and the guy was just like "excuse me?"

lol

Its great if your in the grocery store with your girl,let out a silent deadly fart while other people are in the aisle and walk off leaving your girl standing.Oh she loves when i do that!

A better story was back in the day of Voice pagers where you left a voice message and it actually paged out that exact voice message to the persons pager speaker..

We waited until our manager went into the bathroom for his regular morning dump..
We then dialed his pager and left a long loud farting noise like an explosion.
We had someone in the bathroom, it was full of people he was in the stall and man it was loud..

Y_Lifter said:
A better story was back in the day of Voice pagers where you left a voice message and it actually paged out that exact voice message to the persons pager speaker..

We waited until our manager went into the bathroom for his regular morning dump..
We then dialed his pager and left a long loud farting noise like an explosion.
We had someone in the bathroom, it was full of people he was in the stall and man it was loud..

LOL. There's like 2-3 Indian dudes down the hall that like to shit and cell phone at the same time. I sometimes go back into the last stall and let lose with some sweaty forehead constipation sounds.
AAAGGHHHHH HGGGNGGGGHHH :heavy breathing: RGGGHHHHH

ghooooooooooooooooo

hold it bro i patented the bathroom threads

u gotta pm me before i can allocate a bathroom thread

:)

:jarswim:

Top Bottom