Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My back is good and sore today...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I had a great back work out last night and I am feeling it today. Cardio was also good listned to a CD I forgot I had.

dayna4u2nv said:
I had a great back work out last night and I am feeling it today. Cardio was also good listned to a CD I forgot I had.

someone has to be first

Ok, what position were you doing it in, no need to talk in code, you can say sex instead of cardio.

dayna4u2nv said:

my translation:

I had a good workout while on my back yesterday and I feel it today. Sex was good while listening to a CD I forgot I had. ;) ;)

Re: Re: My back is good and sore today...

Bigdawg1468 said:

someone has to be first

Ok, what position were you doing it in, no need to talk in code, you can say sex instead of cardio.

:lmao:

I was really talking about my back workout! Altough I was suppose to get some more cardio last night but the silly guy that I am seeing was to tired to come over! Can you believe that?

Re: Re: Re: My back is good and sore today...

dayna4u2nv said:

:lmao:

I was really talking about my back workout! Altough I was suppose to get some more cardio last night but the silly guy that I am seeing was to tired to come over! Can you believe that?

Tired, who ever gets tired LOL

Top Bottom