Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my ass muscles are twitching

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
ya ever have a day that your ass muscles just constantly twitche? Well that has been my day... Just thought i would share :)

BeardedClam said:
ill give you a butt massage followed by a hot beef injection in your rectum.

how did i know you would be the first to post... ya never let me down clam... xoxo

SUPERGIRL

I'LL PROBABLY GET SOME KIND OF GAY REPLIES FROM SOME OF THE HARDACES IN HERE BUT SOME DAYS MY GLUTE MUSCLES DO THE SAME THING.

KAYNE

DAMN LOREN, YOU ARE QUICK!!!

GET ON ICQ. I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.

KAYNE

Supergirl,

It doesn't matter where the twitch is occuring, I get them in my hamstring, which is probably where yours is, it just feels like its your butt cheek. Same for karson. I also have them occuring in my arms and pecs.

What is happening is that you need to add potassium to your diet and this should smooth out the twitch.

well dont look at me..you are the one that wanted me to stick it in there, i was just following orders

I have known quite a few girls (super or not) that would jsut lie there and twitch afterwards......... so you are not uncommon.....just means it was good :p :p

Top Bottom