Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My airplane incident

M

Megalomaniac

So no shit, taking off from Tokyo yesterday we just start to lift off and the right engine on the 474-400 starts on fire. Some loud noises and it goes out but the plane is having a hard time with altitude. Then the fire was back and the plane was still all over the place(like turbulance). Fire goes out and back on a couple of times and we finally reach an altitude were the pilot levels it out and we fly on one engine. Then they just start dumping fuel out of the tanks, you could see it just pouring out of the tanks. They come on the intercom and tell us they lost the right engine and had to dump fuel so we can make the landing. They circle the plane and make a rough landing with all the fire trucks and ambulances lines up. Plane comes to a stop, they bus us off and put us up for the night at the Hilton. Now I just have to hope I can get out Today!

Pics?

Did you fuck the flight attendant while everybody was looking at the engine on fire?

Stefka said:
Did you get to slide down the inflatable slide?

The chick(not hot) on the window seat 2 over from me got some pics, she said she would bluetooth them to me this morning when we go back, I didn't have my camera. They didn't break out the slide when we landed since the fire was out. It was a bit funny coming off the plane with all the fire trucks around, kinda surreal. I popped 3 ambien when we boarded so I was in a trance, I should have been sleeping. Delta was really good about it and stayed calm but the pax were pretty freaked out. The girl right next to me had never flown, she didn't speak english though so I couldn't mess with her.

NJjuice22 said:
i would have shit my pants.

I had just watched fight club and the first thing I thought was "does your life insurance really pay double if you die while on business". I think it would have been worse without the ambien for sure

Top Bottom