Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Biteme you ever powerlift? What are some of your big numbers?

Great lift for your daughter. If I didn't get injured I would be benching more than .... well, nevermind. hehe

biteme said:

SHe has unnatural strength. She can walk all the way across the yard and back (If she doesn't stop slamming things in the kitchen, I'm going to slam her) on her hands. She has amazing climbing ability. She can climb the hardest course and very fast at the rock climbing place.

You should build her a peg board.Ibuilt one for my 8 year old twin boys.It was pretty easy to build and it will make them strong as hell!

Hey Mister said:
Biteme you ever powerlift? What are some of your big numbers?

Great lift for your daughter. If I didn't get injured I would be benching more than .... well, nevermind. hehe

Yeah, I competed in 2 meets several years ago. I placed 2nd in the national collegiate championships and also 2nd in the men's open to legendary and world champion PL John Tyree. I benched 365 as a teenager at a bodyweight of 162. At that time, that was one of the best benches there were for a teenager. It was unofficial because I wasn't competing at that time and I was drug free. I saved the copy of Sports Illustrated that had in the "faces in the crowd" section of a 19 yr. old that benched 340 at 165 in a drug free meet and it was said to be a world record. I injured my shoulder and pec tendons and never really fully recovered. The most I benched after that was 425 at about 195-200lb and I was injured doing this. I believe that I could have easily benched over 500lbs, especially with proper training and juice and at under 200lbs. Oh well, what could have been.

She became a jie jitsu champion. She's a badass. Can knock out 50 straight push-ups military style and 11 pullups.

Top Bottom