Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

biteme said:

I don't know man. She chased a boy with a stick the other day and was beating his ass all the way to his house. His mom came down and had a talk with me about it. I fucked her that same night. I'm such a stud.

I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS. I mean I really want to but I think you get the idea.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Burning_Inside said:

I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS. I mean I really want to but I think you get the idea.

lol...........
i thought the same thing.

beastboy said:
I can't wait till my daughter can start going to the gym with me. She loves to "essecize".

Cute. My daughter use to say the same thing "essecize, essercize, 1,2,3." Enjoy that age as much as you can and videotape her as much as possible, it goes by fast. I wouldn't take millions for those videos.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Burning_Inside said:

I knew someone would point that out. You guys are pathetic. LOL

I saw a special on a 15 yr old girl that also is phenomenal at wall climbing due to her long fingers and arms. I think she is #1 for her age and above..

They tested her grip and strength and they were off the chart for her size..

Also the ballance was inhuman..

Check this out..
http://www.toriallen.com/

Tori Allen grew up climbing trees with monkeys in the jungles of Africa. She now lives in the United States - but she's still one of the best climbers and she still hangs out with monkeys.
When Tori Allen was four years old, she moved with her parents to Benin, a small country in Africa, because her parents were working in a Christian mission. While she was there, Tori began climbing trees and soon adopted a mona monkey named Georgie who followed her into the trees everywhere. Before Tori Allen and her family returned to the United States, Georgie was bitten by a snake and died. While Georgie went to monkey heaven, Tori went to Indiana and started climbing on climbing walls when she was 10. A month later Tori Allen entered her first wall climbing competition and won.

Allen has been a climbing machine. She is now one of the top ranked climbers in the United States. In 2000, Tori Allen became the youngest person to climb a route with a 5.13a (out of a 5.15a) degree of difficulty on a first try. She also won a gold medal in climbing at the Gorge Games in July, 2001. Tori Allen's success comes from her flexibility and the use of her monkey-like fingers and toes and her overly long arms. Sometimes Tori hangs from a rock using nothing more than the ends of two fingers. It also helps that her parents own a climbing gym near their home in Indiana.

It was the monkeys in Africa that first taught Tori Allen how to climb and she's never forgotten them. She has a collection of more than 200 toy monkeys and at competitions she throws out tiny monkey dolls to the crowd. Not surprisingly, Tori Allen always climbs with a tiny Curious George doll to remember her first climbing parter - Georgie, the monkey in Africa.

Top Bottom