x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!! within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: The strength is definitely genetic. If not for injuries, I believe that I would have benched 500 at under 200 lbs. She did 125 on the woman's universal machine easily. She only weighs 70lbs. I use to let her work out and she did a lot of pushups, she could do 30 easily. She hasn't lifted weights in a few years though. She has the potential to be a PL champion, I believe.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Guru
    Thats great, but what is she inclining?

Sorry I can't think of anything witty to put here that will make people squint their eyes, and rub their chins and think "Ah..That Burning_Inside..So witty and smart.."

Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Originally posted by biteme

I don't know man. She chased a boy with a stick the other day and was beating his ass all the way to his house. His mom came down and had a talk with me about it. I fucked her that same night. I'm such a stud.
    I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS. I mean I really want to but I think you get the idea.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Originally posted by Burning_Inside

I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS. I mean I really want to but I think you get the idea.

lol...........
    i thought the same thing.

Da Pope
    I can't wait till my daughter can start going to the gym with me. She loves to "essecize".

Originally posted by beastboy
    I can't wait till my daughter can start going to the gym with me. She loves to "essecize".
    Cute. My daughter use to say the same thing "essecize, essercize, 1,2,3." Enjoy that age as much as you can and videotape her as much as possible, it goes by fast. I wouldn't take millions for those videos.
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

shit im 190 and im benching about five fifteen...........

5:30 if my partner is late

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 11 year old daughter just benched the stack for reps!!

Originally posted by Burning_Inside

I knew someone would point that out. You guys are pathetic. LOL
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

I saw a special on a 15 yr old girl that also is phenomenal at wall climbing due to her long fingers and arms. I think she is #1 for her age and above..

They tested her grip and strength and they were off the chart for her size..

Also the ballance was inhuman..

Check this out..
    http://www.toriallen.com/

Tori Allen grew up climbing trees with monkeys in the jungles of Africa. She now lives in the United States - but she's still one of the best climbers and she still hangs out with monkeys.
    When Tori Allen was four years old, she moved with her parents to Benin, a small country in Africa, because her parents were working in a Christian mission. While she was there, Tori began climbing trees and soon adopted a mona monkey named Georgie who followed her into the trees everywhere. Before Tori Allen and her family returned to the United States, Georgie was bitten by a snake and died. While Georgie went to monkey heaven, Tori went to Indiana and started climbing on climbing walls when she was 10. A month later Tori Allen entered her first wall climbing competition and won.

Allen has been a climbing machine. She is now one of the top ranked climbers in the United States. In 2000, Tori Allen became the youngest person to climb a route with a 5.13a (out of a 5.15a) degree of difficulty on a first try. She also won a gold medal in climbing at the Gorge Games in July, 2001. Tori Allen's success comes from her flexibility and the use of her monkey-like fingers and toes and her overly long arms. Sometimes Tori hangs from a rock using nothing more than the ends of two fingers. It also helps that her parents own a climbing gym near their home in Indiana.

It was the monkeys in Africa that first taught Tori Allen how to climb and she's never forgotten them. She has a collection of more than 200 toy monkeys and at competitions she throws out tiny monkey dolls to the crowd. Not surprisingly, Tori Allen always climbs with a tiny Curious George doll to remember her first climbing parter - Georgie, the monkey in Africa.

t3c
    fuck that

how much does she deadlift