Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Must See! Yoga will never, ever, ever be the same again!

gotmojo

Plat Hero
Platinum
I don't know weather to LMAO! or Rub one out! WTF!

"SAVVY" MAGAZINE REVIEW: http://www.stuff4dudes.com/publicity/savvy_review.html
Savvy mentioned the DVD a few weeks ago in Holly Weber’s feature story. The buxom brunette is one of three hot women seen in Yoga4Dudes.

The options include a “Holly Cam” where you can watch footage of only her flexing every delicious inch of her body, as well as the other two girls, French hottie Noemie Lagier and Tara Rice. Tara previously appeared in Savvy as one of the Bombshell poker girls.

This 70-minute DVD is more than just another hot-girl serving. It’s good comedy! The introduction warns the viewer that it isn’t really a DVD for beginners to learn yoga. Rather, it’s a joke – a joke with very high production values.

It’s okay to stare at the girls’ bodies parts. That’s kind of the point.

The DVD promises “While the girls align their chakras, you’ll be elevating your bandha if you know what we mean.”

noemie_gallery_04.jpg

tara_gallery_02.jpg

holly_gallery04.jpg

You have to watch the videos! WATCH 'EM!!!

http://www.stuff4dudes.com/

Last edited:
hahaha

I hate yoga, they pass to much gas

gotmojo said:
LMAO!

WTF Frisky! LOL

seriously... they believe its a natural body fucntion and its like disgusting in those rooms. I went to a few classes and right next to me a hot ass chick, you know typical blond hair blue eyes big tits and a nice ass and then she starts passing some gosh awful smelling gas and never flinches... I'm like.. 'wtf' go to the restroom or excuse yourself to do that nasty crap. LOL

Frisky said:
seriously... they believe its a natural body fucntion and its like disgusting in those rooms. I went to a few classes and right next to me a hot ass chick, you know typical blond hair blue eyes big tits and a nice ass and then she starts passing some gosh awful smelling gas and never flinches... I'm like.. 'wtf' go to the restroom or excuse yourself to do that nasty crap. LOL

Bummer..... :worried:

Top Bottom