Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Music downloading - what app is everyone using?

Staind

like everyone else i started on napster, then switched to audiogalaxy and now am using morpheus. for some reason it seems morpheus doesnt have near the selection of napster in its glory days.

what are all you guys using?

Morpheus, I haven't really had any selection problems. Sometimes I have to try my search with and without spaces between the words.

I don't really like limewire, it seems like the waits are much longer, on morpheus you just pick a song and then right click and do find more sources for download and it'll usually kick off the wait and find the fastest possible person. On movies it usually ends up downloading from about 6 or 7 different people, since it's constantly finding whoever is fastest.

I use Kazaa, Limewire, and Gnotella. They are all about the same as they search the same servers.

I've been using Napigator....it runs within the Napster client but gives you a shitload of servers to choose from....

Top Bottom