Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It is much easier for me to break up with my girl than it is to break up with my..

KillahBee

..barber. Girls come and go, but a good barber is hard to find. And after years and years of sitting in that chair and relating life stories to each other, you can't just go and hook up with a new barber. That shit is just not right.

I haven't paid for a haircut since 1998. I do it myself (being near bald makes it easy). I couldn't break up with my dog though. :)

I'll have to agree. I drive 40 miles each way to get to my sylist's salon. And I've tried to stray. I let another salon wax my eyebrows and the chick kept looking at me with a puzzled look and actually said "dang, it's really hard to get these even". I learned my lesson that day. To stray from your stylist is to ask for trouble.

Last edited:
I go to Supercuts. lol Been there 5 times and a different chick cut my hair EVERY time.

My barber has a tough job.

KillahBee said:
..barber. Girls come and go, but a good barber is hard to find. And after years and years of sitting in that chair and relating life stories to each other, you can't just go and hook up with a new barber. That shit is just not right.

Yep,Its hard to find a good bowl cut.

Top Bottom