Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mrs puddles

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Of course he does. It wouldn't be fair if only one of us got to play. Half of the fun of us doing it together is seeing how much fun the other one is having. We're the best of friends and get a lot of enjoyment out of doing this together. Not to mention that it's really, really hot. Sometimes all three of us will be busy at the same time, giving and receiving to one another, sometimes one of us will just kinda lay back, take a break and just enjoy the view. I have an awesome husband and some wonderful friends...life doesn't get much better than this. :)

Damn, you are awesome. I could never share my wife like that or "cheat" on her (right in front of her no less), but I have to admit I'm jealous of your sexual freedom. I wish more of society had the attitude you do, myself included. The world would probably be a better and happier place.

Not that I'm not happy, my wife and I have incredible sex. But your lifestyle is what I miss most about being single. :D

Top Bottom