Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICK3

You and your gf are an attractive enough couple, but I must admit that sometimes I secretly miss the Richard Simmons avi.

no homo

(maybe a lil homo tucked away in the deep recesses of my psyche where I feel uncomfortable visiting even briefly) :rainbow:

I think Plunk is in the top 5 members here - but yes,.......I miss Richard EVERY day..........

You and your gf are an attractive enough couple, but I must admit that sometimes I secretly miss the Richard Simmons avi.

no homo

(maybe a lil homo tucked away in the deep recesses of my psyche where I feel uncomfortable visiting even briefly) :rainbow:

I may have to find another Richard avi. He is a misunderstood genius.

It was a definitive AVI, wasn't it? Isn't there a little Richard inside every one of us? Sometimes when I'm working-out I have to reach deep inside myself and touch my "Inner Richard".

We should have a way to measure manliness based on him. I'd say the standard should be Richard's manliness = 1 Richard. That way, regular people could be measured relative to that (i.e.):

1) Arnold Schwarzenegger = 1.1 microRichards
2) Chuck Norris = 2.0 microRichards
3) Ronnie Coleman = 0.75 microRichards
etc, etc..

We should have a way to measure manliness based on him. I'd say the standard should be Richard's manliness = 1 Richard. That way, regular people could be measured relative to that (i.e.):

1) Arnold Schwarzenegger = 1.1 microRichards
2) Chuck Norris = 2.0 microRichards
3) Ronnie Coleman = 0.75 microRichards
etc, etc..

Can't wrap my mind around a concept involving "micro" and my "manliness"

just sayin'

Can't wrap my mind around a concept involving "micro" and my "manliness"

just sayin'

That's the downside of using Richard as a standard. He may be 1.0 Richardness, but no one else is going to even get close to that. I'm pulling 1.35 microRichards right now but that's with a day full of weights, beer, drive-by animal hunting and no-pads full contact football -- all while receiving head. That manilness score could drop simply by rinsing-off my plate after dinner.

I've failed you Pick3!

Richard is BACK! In all his manly greatness.

He is a misunderstood genius, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom