Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to mr. george spellwin ::

I think he posts alot on the 'Select' board..... I wouldn't know though, since I've never paid to get on that one:confused:

You guys are stupid. George Spellwin is just a made up name. He doesn't exist. Just like J. Crew is a made up name. You're all so naive.

And Tommy Hilfiger, etc ;)

He can't be fictional since he does personal consultations.

And no I'm not cranky. I'm just bashing a topic that has been brought up about 500 times in the last month.

Waaaah, driving drunk. There's a difference between having the smell of Smirnoff Ice on your breath driving around empty roads and being a wreckless idiot who is going 80, swerving in and out of lanes. The latter is a sober me and a more dangerous me.

I'm just bashing a topic that has been brought up about 500 times in the last month.

is that so? i didn't know. oh well, i guess we're not going to get an answer then. i wonder why...

These are all excellent questions. I kinda like being a bit mysterious, mainly because I am really a very private and shy person.

I have not always been involved in fitness. In fact, I used to be broke and a bellman for a hotel. I'm not making this up.

I am working on my memoirs, and will publish them one day. I would like for everyone to hear the story of how I turned my life around.

Is that enough for now?

George - are you involved in the managment of Caliber Design as well?

It kind of looks like a "package" of how MQ has changed operations a bit to be more flexible with orders and support.

Plus, MQ and EF are their only Clients on the site so far.

I always like the stories about the decent instead of the climb. like when someone has it all and then blows it all on crack - that is good stuff. getting rich and famous after being a nobdy isn't nearly as exciting.

I remember hearing him on the radio a while back promoting the site. They only gave him like 5-10 minutes though. I wish they would have let him prove more that steroids were safer than people thought.

thank you for answering.

yes, i would like to read them when you finish. i, unlike happyscrappy, find inspiration in people like you.
for example -- bill phillips. i hate his guts, but i also find his accomplishments very inspiring.

Top Bottom