Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Movies to see during the Summer.

eat big

Well, as you all know summer is approaching. Generally summer is filled with blockbuster movies with no intent draw any emotion out of its viewers. Most of the time summer movies are big on special effects. Below are some movies that you may not want to overlook.

1. Cinderella Man - Sure the title sounds gay. However it is a boxing movie with Russell Crowe, Renee Zellweger and Paul Giamatti. Akiva Goldsman and Ron Howard are teaming up again from after their success from A Beautiful Mind.

2.Mr. and Mrs. Smith - This movie is about two married people who learn they are hired assasins trying to kill each other. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie star -- this is supposed to be the movie that broke up Jennifer and Brad. Doug Liman from the Bourne Supremacy is directing.

3. Batman Begins - This is obviously a movie about Batman. With a bad taste left in one's mouth from the past two Batman's one cannot help but think this one will be awful too. However, Christopher Nolan is directing from Memento and Insomnia. The cast includes Christian Bale, Oscar Winner Michael Caine, Oscar Nominee Liam Neeson and Oscar Winner Morgan Freeman, Oscar Nominee Ken Wanatabe and Katie Holmes.

4. War of the Worlds - This movie has tied Titanic with the highest budget ever of 200 million. Starring Tom Cruise, Dakotah Fanning and Tim Robbins. It is directed by Spielberg and many believe it to be not only a blockbuster but an Oscar winner.

All of these movies have great potential. Don't miss them.

eat big said:
Well, as you all know summer is approaching. Generally summer is filled with blockbuster movies with no intent draw any emotion out of its viewers. Most of the time summer movies are big on special effects. Below are some movies that you may not want to overlook.

1. Cinderella Man - Sure the title sounds gay. However it is a boxing movie with Russell Crowe, Renee Zellweger and Paul Giamatti. Akiva Goldsman and Ron Howard are teaming up again from after their success from A Beautiful Mind.

2.Mr. and Mrs. Smith - This movie is about two married people who learn they are hired assasins trying to kill each other. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie star -- this is supposed to be the movie that broke up Jennifer and Brad. Doug Liman from the Bourne Supremacy is directing.

3. Batman Begins - This is obviously a movie about Batman. With a bad taste left in one's mouth from the past two Batman's one cannot help but think this one will be awful too. However, Christopher Nolan is directing from Memento and Insomnia. The cast includes Christian Bale, Oscar Winner Michael Caine, Oscar Nominee Liam Neeson and Oscar Winner Morgan Freeman, Oscar Nominee Ken Wanatabe and Katie Holmes.

4. War of the Worlds - This movie has tied Titanic with the highest budget ever of 200 million. Starring Tom Cruise, Dakotah Fanning and Tim Robbins. It is directed by Spielberg and many believe it to be not only a blockbuster but an Oscar winner.

All of these movies have great potential. Don't miss them.

Word. I dunno about Mr. and Mrs. Smith though. Could be pretty gay, but maybe not.

Really looking forward to Cinderella Man.

I'd add:

Star Wars - not a huge Star Wars fan, but I'd like to see how this one turns out (dissapointed with the last two)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka, Tim Burton directing. Check the trailer out if you haven't already -http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/

BOOEY said:
I'd add:

Star Wars - not a huge Star Wars fan, but I'd like to see how this one turns out (dissapointed with the last two)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka, Tim Burton directing. Check the trailer out if you haven't already -http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/

True, but something tells me Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be another shitty remake.

But Revenge of the Sith is apparently better than 1 and 2.

The 3 first ones look interesting

From what I've heard War of the Worlds is disappointing.

But I'll probably watch them all anyway

The Longest Yard

Dukes of Hazard

THe Bad News Bears

Duece Bigalow: European Gigalo

The Wedding Crashers

jaded said:
I want to see 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'

This movie looked good until you told me it is the same guy that directed Bourne Supremacy which had to be the worst "filming" I have seen in a movie since the Blair Witch Project. The director ruined the movie(Bourne Supremacy) that would have been awesome if it wasn't for the crappy shaky camera work.

Top Bottom