Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motorcycle people, question.

jnevin

Is the Harley VRSC a good buy? I'm not looking into a rice rocket, so don't bother. I saw a few soft tails that were sweet too. Any other bikes anyone could recommend?

the suzuki boulevard is a GREAT buy with great quality. fuel injection, driveshaft drive, good size for the cash. wont leave you on the side of the road like a harley.

patsfan1379 said:
the suzuki boulevard is a GREAT buy with great quality. fuel injection, driveshaft drive, good size for the cash. wont leave you on the side of the road like a harley.

I've heard Harleys have reliability issues. Just googled the boulevard, very nice. I want something comfortable for longer rides. Saw that VRSC and had to make myself leave or I would have bought it.

im getting rid of my softail and getting an R1-my harley has never left me anywhere, but im sick of the whole trend/cult thing and paying so much for old technology

ive done the Harley thing, it was cool- the whole thing that goes along with it...its much more than just a bike...like the shirt says, "if i have to explain you wouldnt understand"....but i cant handle cruising, i just wore out tires and scrapped the shit out of the undercarraige of the bike...LOL
plus i hate going in an upright and in straight lines, unless im tucked in at 120...

Top Bottom