Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivating music - whats your favorite music/song to workout to?

I do a mix of music with strange covers and comedy bits. Not so much because it's motivating, but it distracts and amuses me during cardio.

Heh..... i never thought of that - keeps your mind from being bored cuz cardio is soooo boring. Good idea. Thanks nothing else?????

What cardio are you doing and I will tell you Candy...also do you use your music to keep you from being bored or to get your heart rate up? I use mine to get my heart rate at a certain level...you know... the beat...anyway... :)

Limp Bizkit is great for cardio!
I also like re-mixes, or techno stuff.
Eminem too.
Metallica
Godsmack

*ahem* Britney Spears also REALLY keeps me moving. Did I really just admit that? :)

Lifting - any old-school heavy metal (including 80's hair bands), and newer stuff - Limp Bizkit, The Offspring, etc.

Cardio - trance / techno - has to have a fast beat and that really kewl crescendo that makes you speed up every couple minutes.

Pink Space Biscuit.Great name. I think I'm changing mine form mule toPurple Meat Biscuit

SPATTS what a fuckin song girl

I like motorhead testement and bag pipes

Top Bottom