Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most women really do use men for money. Hold on there I said most, not all.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Just like men use women for sex. They've just been taught to do it. I can't tell you the number of times I've had to loan money to female family members because they are irresponsible. They wait until they run out of money until they look for a job and then know they'll find some man to bail them out. I just loaned out nearly 500 this week with the promise it will be paid back on a certain date. I'm in no position to loan money, but it's family. I have a feeling I'll be waitin' longer to get the money back and I''ll have to ask for it and probably won't get all of it back. Now I've got to go run, before I puke.

I've given money to one family member that I'll never see because she had 4 kids and married a loser husband. She's too irresponsible or proud to apply for welfare so she just waits for other's to bail her out. Bullshit. There's only 1 boy in my extended family and he's the only responsible one out of the whole bunch.

I use them to pack my groceries at the checkout line.........that's 'bout it.

Yeppers.............I used to warn the brotherhood constantly before giving up on the enormity of the task.

I consider myself very wise for retaining bachelorhood.

if i give maoney to family i dont ever expect to see it back

it really pisses me off actually, because they are frivolous with their money (ie they dont follow specials at the supermarket, dont buy in bulk when cheap, dont use discount coupons even if its effortless, dont bother with student cards for movies, constantly eat out of the house...things like that) and burn easily 20% of their income through sheer bad management and laziness, THEN they borrow from me, AND they call me a tight bastard when i dont give in and spend on bullshit like they do, even though i probably give the most expensive gifts...you just cant win. either they see it, or they dont

GoldenDelicious said:

it really pisses me off actually, because they are frivolous with their money (ie they dont follow specials at the supermarket, dont buy in bulk when cheap, dont use discount coupons even if its effortless, dont bother with student cards for movies, constantly eat out of the house...things like that) and burn easily 20% of their income through sheer bad management and laziness, THEN they borrow from me, AND they call me a tight bastard when i dont give in and spend on bullshit like they do, even though i probably give the most expensive gifts...you just cant win. either they see it, or they dont

Yep. No way to win. You're selfish if you don't help them out and stupid if you do. Sux ass.

Testosterone boy said:
Yeppers.............I used to warn the brotherhood constantly before giving up on the enormity of the task.

I consider myself very wise for retaining bachelorhood.

you lucky bastard!

Hmm...my sister has two houses but I've only stayed in the big one one the river bank. She never borrowed a dime.

Maybe I should borrow from her....she would cough some up if need be.

Nah.

GoldenDelicious said:

It's already been mentioned,but I too really identify with your sentiments...so many so called "underclass" and/or "impoverished" spend what money they do get so badly..(i.e. 5$ a day on snacks and cokes at the quikmart)..hell I make decent money and after a "rough" spending weekend I can get by on 20$ for 4 days

Top Bottom