Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most positive/motivating exerience that changed your life

blueta2

There are things that define us, make us strong or make us excel.
What were those things /experiences that changed you?

The fourth time that I got laid. The first 3 times were just 'getting broken in'.

Good thread.
I just wished I had something really awesome to say but the most life changing experience I had was having my son. He totally changed my life around. He inspires me everyday to be all that I am! :)

KSHARP01 said:
Good thread.
I just wished I had something really awesome to say but the most life changing experience I had was having my son. He totally changed my life around. He inspires me everyday to be all that I am! :)

Awww thats sweet!

Same here.. Hmmm... My work has actually, I do what I love and change the way people feel about themselves... :heart:

KSHARP01 said:
Good thread.

That's pretty awesome.....having kids is HUGE!

The birth of both of my children.

Smurfy said:
When I left my first husband. Ive been on an upward swing ever since.

Have to say the end of my 11 yr relationship was up there for me also.
That was some crazy pain, but gained great strength from it

:)

Ilk said:
Awww thats sweet!

Same here.. Hmmm... My work has actually, I do what I love and change the way people feel about themselves... :heart:

I wish I could say something like that about my job but I can't. 14 years at one place actually makes you a bit crazy!!!
But my son, well, just to think of him and what a great man he is becoming makes me beam of love, accomplishment and pride. *pat my back* I did good (so far anyway) he is all I could of every hoped for.

How's that for mushy? lol :loveyou:

another biggie for me was when my sister had a daughter born with SMA (spinal muscular atrophy) her life expectancy is 12 (she is 13). She is in a wheelchair and struggles daily with things that we don't even think about. She goes to a reg. high school (and is smart as hell) and even with all her struggles, she smiles and jokes every day. Talk about motivating!

Top Bottom