Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of everything online I write is a persona, But I thinnk Biteme is right

L

leco3344unt

The reality of existence is that career wise my life is horrid. I am very talented in terms of advertising, marketing and event planning. I have literally brought the million-dollar bar in which I work at out of the depths of emptiness and into profit. For my hard work I get paid a small commission and 15 dollars an hour. Recently the owners informed me that they could no longer pay me due to insufficient revenue during the down season. I now work for free because I love event planning and enjoy the ability to build my portfolio. I took off work in order to book a great band for my upcoming Sham’Rockin Roast Opening weekend festival. When I pitched the band to the owner he almost died at the 2200 price for the band, even though we are charging a 5-dollar cover. This band is on the rise and perfect, it will kill me to lose them.

To pay the bills I install doors for the Home Depot. I get paid shit and work long hours and everyday my boss berates my fellow coworkers and myself. So far I have been screwed by interviews that somehow go perfectly but then always end in some bizarre way without me being hired. I have great letters of recommendation, am built good-looking and have two degrees. My buddy just got a great job without ever finishing college.

Biteme your right life blows right now.

No job is great, ill make around 100k. The problem we have is that were under someone elses thumbnail. And as long as your in that position it sux. Im going to ebay and try finding a good brain growth formula.

rsnoble-im-back said:
No job is great, ill make around 100k. The problem we have is that were under someone elses thumbnail. And as long as your in that position it sux. Im going to ebay and try finding a good brain growth formula.

Dude...you still selling those huge ass tadpoles?

leco3344unt said:
The reality of existence is that career wise my life is horrid. I am very talented in terms of advertising, marketing and event planning. I have literally brought the million-dollar bar in which I work at out of the depths of emptiness and into profit. For my hard work I get paid a small commission and 15 dollars an hour. Recently the owners informed me that they could no longer pay me due to insufficient revenue during the down season. I now work for free because I love event planning and enjoy the ability to build my portfolio. I took off work in order to book a great band for my upcoming Sham’Rockin Roast Opening weekend festival. When I pitched the band to the owner he almost died at the 2200 price for the band, even though we are charging a 5-dollar cover. This band is on the rise and perfect, it will kill me to lose them.

To pay the bills I install doors for the Home Depot. I get paid shit and work long hours and everyday my boss berates my fellow coworkers and myself. So far I have been screwed by interviews that somehow go perfectly but then always end in some bizarre way without me being hired. I have great letters of recommendation, am built good-looking and have two degrees. My buddy just got a great job without ever finishing college.

Biteme your right life blows right now.
look for something better bro, something that utilizes your skills but also pays you a decent wage.

Top Bottom