Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most awsome thing about losing weight...

Drunken_Weasel

well.. im up.. its 4am as usual...
the most awsome thing about losing weight is finding a pair of my old jeans that used to fit really good, putting them on.. and not being able to walk without them falling off... this makes me feel better...

the best thing about my weight loss is that it gave me the confidence to find some of the most beautiful women in the world and actually approach them.

saint808 said:
the best thing about my weight loss is that it gave me the confidence to find some of the most beautiful women in the world and actually approach them.

I'm not that far yet.... :bawling:

Drunken_Weasel said:

I'm not that far yet.... :bawling:

you will be young skywalker....

now start a rotating ckd diet and do your cardio in the am and then proceed to eat some low gi carb breakfast food and then lift in the afternoon and then after lifting take in some high gi carbs such as gatorade to fill th glycogen back up in your muscles.... and start rotating ECA and NYC every 2 weeks for a while.... increase your fiber by about 20 grams a day, and drink a shitload of water...

I started at a size 40 pants... almost 42.. i was at the time becoming larger.. im now at 36.. hope to make it to 34.. not sure If I can get smaller than that.. i have a kinda large build...

saint808 said:

you will be young skywalker....

now start a rotating ckd diet and do your cardio in the am and then proceed to eat some low gi carb breakfast food and then lift in the afternoon and then after lifting take in some high gi carbs such as gatorade to fill th glycogen back up in your muscles.... and start rotating ECA and NYC every 2 weeks for a while.... increase your fiber by about 20 grams a day, and drink a shitload of water...

I am fully aware of ECA.. but what is NYC?

Drunken_Weasel said:

I am fully aware of ECA.. but what is NYC?

norephedrine yohimbine caffeine.. they have it in the af store... do a search for it or pm macro or ulter. I used it before i ever knew what anabolic fitness was and then they discontinued it :( but then i found af and they have some left :) it worked the best for me... also when taking your ECA you could add yohimbine hcl tabs to it and make it more effective.

saint808 said:

norephedrine yohimbine caffeine.. they have it in the af store... do a search for it or pm macro or ulter. I used it before i ever knew what anabolic fitness was and then they discontinued it :( but then i found af and they have some left :) it worked the best for me... also when taking your ECA you could add yohimbine hcl tabs to it and make it more effective.

Thank you.. gonna have to add this to my fav's and read up on it. I'll probobly be making a large grocery purchase at the store tomorrow aswell... probobly help myself out a bunch by getting some healthy food in this house.

Top Bottom