Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning wood!

i get it even without water before bed,but with water ill wake up go downstairs to eat and once i eat im awake,then it sets in and i gotta piss so it wont go away till i leak the weasel and im stuck at the kitchen table not wanting to move because im in boxers with wood

it truely sucks

Just kiddin' ya bro. Hey turn on the ABC nightly news, check out
their anchor Liz Cho, she's a frickin' hottie, rub one out looking
at her. :D

I love morning wood. When you work graveyard shift like me, it's always reliable to wake me up before the boss comes in for the day! :D

Darktooth said:
Does anyone else experience this phenomena? I wake up with the most instense, raging bon... yeah, that thing.

Maybe it's all the water I drink before going to bed? Hrmmm:mix:
Sometimes it hurts.

Nope, I don't think any other guy around here experiences that. What the hell is wrong with you, dude?

What movie was that where in the beginning, this teenager was in bed and his mom comes in to wake him up in the morning.

He of course is sleeping under a tent, and flies up and turns over quickly to hide it from her. Smashing himself into the mattress..
Groaning in pain

Y_Lifter said:
What movie was that where in the beginning, this teenager was in bed and his mom comes in to wake him up in the morning.

He of course is sleeping under a tent, and flies up and turns over quickly to hide it from her. Smashing himself into the mattress..
Groaning in pain

I know what you're talking about but I can't remember the name of the movie either. Wasn't it some 80's flick? It wasn't Caddy Shack, was it?

Top Bottom