Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More TRANSLATIONS please :-)

PsychoSkitz

Thanks a lot...

Aquí algo interesante: LIMP BIZKIT habla acerca de lo mucho que les gusta Radiohead:

Fred Durst: "Radiohead está haciendo la diferencia, Yo creo que nosotros todavia nos hace falta hacer la diferencia. ...."

Wes Borland: "Yo amo a Radiohead, siempre me han gustado. Y creo que Kid A está haciendo exactamente lo opuesto a todo esas cosas del pop y las bandas de chicos (BSB, etc) y eso de no hacer videos ni promociones los hace muy misteriosos, este nuevo disco es un triunfo para ellos"

Maynard James Keenan de Tool llama a Kid A "asombroso".

Here something interesting: LIMP BIZKIT speaks about much that they like Radiohead: Fred Durst: " Radiohead is doing the difference, I I believe that we todavia needs to us to make the difference.... " Wes Borland: " I love Radiohead, always have liked I. And I believe that Kid To is exactly doing the opposite thing to all those things of the pop one and the bands of boys (BSB, etc) and that of not making videos nor promotions makes very mysterious, this new disc is a triumph for them " Maynard James Keenan de Tool calls to Kid To " amazing ".

Top Bottom