Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moral dilemma, 18 y/o lifeguard at the pool....

Fire can be interesting and fun to play with but the chances of getting burned is very likely. Not to mention did you see " American Beauty"? she is probably much like the girl in that movie.

Last edited:
I can understand why you'd want to do it, in fact, I would might even convince myself to do it if I were in your position. As far as how far this 18 year old is going to take this, depends on her. She may just want a fuck-and-go as well, or she may end up being a psycho bitch and calling your wife at work, and showing up at your doorstep at 3 in the morning. Its kind of like playing the lotto, good luck.

Don't do it, be true to your wife. Were you not serious when you took your vows? I'm 17 and i'd love to fuck a hot 18 year old haha.(i'm still a virgin)...but you will find much more peace by staying true to your wife.

Days of the Tantric said:
My wife gives me all the ego boost I need.

Do you still play ball Dawg?

Softball and over 30 baseball when I can. My arm hurts like a bitch if I throw too much or try to throw anything other than a fastball.

You play?

A half hour of pleasure, actually you'd bust in about 3 minutes if she's as hot as you make her sound, so three minutes of pleasure for a lifetime of a burning mind.

POWER BUILDER

THERE IS NO DILEMMA. YOU ARE MARRIED. IF YOU MESS WITH THIS GIRL, THEN THERE WILL BE A MORAL DILEMMA. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS GIRL IS PROBABLY IMMATURE SO SHE WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY RUN HER MOUTH. STAY AWAY. JUST MY .02

NO

A buddy of mine, against my advice, just cheated on his wife of 6 years. He cheated with an immature 21yo. Well, guess what happened, he cut the youngster off and like any scorn woman she wanted revenge-told the wife everything.

Hang on, he's sleeping on the couch I'll get him to tell you personally...

I would find it very hard to resist the temptation. Plus, I have fun sneaking around. My advice may not be the best as far as morality goes, but as I've always said... "You only live once!"

:fro: <------ This guy would do it, because he's Dolemyte!

Top Bottom