Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monsanto Named the "Worst Company of 2011"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What! How is that possible?! Bill gates said its one of the best companies. The only company that will solve world hunger... I fuckn hate tjem

ER Smoothies named the most shity smoothies on Earth.

knot true SB

No smurf - but I do read his site often. But oh fuck, I guess I shouldn't read stuff form people who sell things, right? Steve Jobs didn't know shit bout computers cause he invented one, that stupid fuck

It's plain as day, that this is pure propaganda to try to bring down another successful Wall Street company. We buy from them all the time, and their products are excellent. If the enviroNazis keep this up, we will lose every single company to foreign countries, and the whole US economy will operate underground like Chicago with Al Capone in the 1920s. There is nothing wrong with engineered foods and genetically corrected seeds. And there is nothing being done to hurt the environment (which we couldn't hurt much anyway if we tried to). Hitler brainwashed the German public that Jews were evil, and the enviroNazis are trying to brainwash the public today, that everything made in a factory is evil and destroying the planet. Let's be smarter than the Germans were back then....

Charles

knot true bro, gmos are fucked up

Let's agree that with regard to gmos in particular, we don't know 100%. And there is a trade-off; meaning accept some danger in return for reward. After all, people constantly build houses in Malibu, when it is a fact that the house will either burn down or fall in the ocean at some point in the foreseeable future, but the trade off is living there...

As far as Monsanto being a bad company, I dispute that 100%. Their herbicides and pesticides are safer than others in the past, and if you don't want avocados with bugs inside and with fungus growing on them, or not get them at all due to a Kudzu vine infestation, we need these chemicals, and we are happy to use Monsanto's improved and safER ones.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom