Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday, Monday...Post-up Thread

aahhhhhhhh... monday of champions...

started my precomp diet today. cooked up some broccoli, talipia, eggwhites, and tonight its is grilled chicken with spinach leaves.

patsfan1379 said:
talipia is muy bien

if in my translation, muy bien... = very good... then ah hell yea! I dribble some seasoning, just a tad bit. But even though it is a fish that is low on the todem pole in hawaii, its a damn good taste for me. It is not overly fishy, but has a sweetish taste to it. Easy to cook, and filling with lots of great fats.

I have quite a few boxes of frozen Talipia just waiting for me to devor. ;)

Frisky said:
aahhhhhhhh... monday of champions...

started my precomp diet today. cooked up some broccoli, talipia, eggwhites, and tonight its is grilled chicken with spinach leaves.

Sounds great, best of luck and we look forward to seeing all the new pics! Where has cuz been?

mightymouse69 said:
Sounds great, best of luck and we look forward to seeing all the new pics! Where has cuz been?

cuz moved to BR, recently... (i'm on her ass about that as we speak) Sometimes I just don't understand people, and I tend to say how I feel, when I feel what I feel... and well.... pm me if you are interested :)

patsfan1379 said:
I just took another job, told my last job about it and they threw me out!! IVE GOT THE WEEK OFF!!! THATS TWO IN A ROW. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

You going to work for a competitor? Normally the only reason they throw you out when you give notice.

Top Bottom