x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Mods We Need To Set Minimum Age And Minimum Iq-to Become A Board Member

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Mods We Need To Set Minimum Age And Minimum Iq-to Become A Board Member within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: not to be a flamer guys but some of the questions posted on this board are so utterly ridiculous they are either posted by 2 year olds or people with the IQ's of complete retards not claiming to be a rocket scientist-but shouldn't we have somewhat of a degree of intelligent, commonsense debate on questions posted here shit like should i inject in my flexed bicep? and if i do DNP will my baby come out yellow? those are just two examples of the nonsense i see on here-c'mon WTF

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mods We Need To Set Minimum Age And Minimum Iq-to Become A Board Member

not to be a flamer guys but some of the questions posted on this board are so utterly ridiculous they are either posted by 2 year olds or people with the IQ's of complete retards

not claiming to be a rocket scientist-but shouldn't we have somewhat of a degree of intelligent, commonsense debate on questions posted here

shit like should i inject in my flexed bicep? and if i do DNP will my baby come out yellow? those are just two examples of the nonsense i see on here-c'mon WTF
    Last edited by shape; 06-Jan-2005 at 06:16 PM. Reason: c

Good Bro

Re: Mods We Need To Set Minimum Age And Minimum Iq-to Become A Board Member

if i eat alot of food, will i gain weight

Quote Quote posted by shape
    not to be a flamer guys but some of the questions posted on this board are so utterly ridiculous they are either posted by 2 year olds or people with the IQ's of complete retards

not claiming to be a rocket scientist-but shouldn't we have somewhat of a degree of intelligent, commonsense debate on questions posted here

shit like should i inject in my flexed bicep? and if i do DNP will my baby come out yellow? those are just two examples of the nonsense i see on here-c'mon WTF
    Bro, i feel your pain. You have to take the bad with the good. I recommend that you do what i do and take it all with a grain of salt or just ignore the "Can i take my winstrol anally" types of threads. There have been some newbies here that have turned into good contributing members.

Elite Bodybuilder

i always ignore the If i take this posts. I know it only means HS kid or person too lazy to research

Quote Quote posted by shape
    and if i do DNP will my baby come out yellow?
    Oh shit, will it?

Olympian

I agree that there are a lot of dumb ass threads, but like Superdawgy said, you have to take the good with the bad. Yes these people should be doing more actual research. Remember though, they are new to all of this. I'm sure we all asked questions that were just as stupid when we first started out. If not here then we probably asked it to a friend.

It's annoying at times, but I'd rather take the time to set them straight then leave them to their own devises and have them fuck themselves up.

Mr.X

I think the age is 18

The Shadow

well...the iq requirement would drop membership by 1000%.

"OBSESSION is a word the WEAK use to describe the DEDICATED"

Quote Quote posted by Apexx
    I agree that there are a lot of dumb ass threads, but like Superdawgy said, you have to take the good with the bad. Yes these people should be doing more actual research. Remember though, they are new to all of this. I'm sure we all asked questions that were just as stupid when we first started out. If not here then we probably asked it to a friend.

It's annoying at times, but I'd rather take the time to set them straight then leave them to their own devises and have them fuck themselves up.
    very well said, sometimes you can tell if they are deliberatley acting like an asshole, and sometimes they just really dont know..there is nothing wrong with that..to some it sounds retarded and you role the eyes.....but we have all been there at some point, not just on here but in our daily lives...always rememered the person that was willing to guide you.

Cyborg

yep, atleast with the mods. ( I joke, I joke)