Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MODS - Have you ever violated a baboon?

frorider6

There seems to be a rumor of mods abusing baboons going around. I understand the attraction to those big bright red asses, but don't think you can abuse your power without retribution. You're fucked when the monkeys take over the world.

I think you should spend more time on the training board you blind imbecile

Cornholio said:
I think you should spend more time on the training board you blind imbecile

I think you should offer an opinion of my Military Prep Workout over there!!! That'll teach me!!! :D

frorider6 said:

I think you should offer an opinion of my Military Prep Workout over there!!! That'll teach me!!! :D

You jackass - I started a new thread that was up BEFORE your last post on your thread.......jerk off.

Cornholio said:

You jackass - I started a new thread that was up BEFORE your last post on your thread.......jerk off.

Awww sweetie, you having a bad day. You need a wittle hug?

:D

Alright look, I know I'm not a mod or anything, but I swear to God I was just trying to help that baboon back into her cage.....honestry!!!!

gymtime said:
Alright look, I know I'm not a mod or anything, but I swear to God I was just trying to help that baboon back into her cage.....honestry!!!!

Then why were you 69ing her?

Top Bottom