Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

modeling agencies

Tell her to send them with a note that includes her phone #. If they are interested, they will call. Forget submitting via the web. Trust me on this one.

If she has an 8X10, send one with a BRIEF note stating that she is seeking representation.
If she does not, snapshots with a BRIEF note is fine.
Yes, they do get thousands a day. If they see something that they want, they will call. It doesn't have to be professional. If she doesn't get a response, it is not because of the quality of the picture, it's because they either already have her type, or they just weren't interested. I don't mean to sound rude, but that's the way it is. I've been in this business for 20 years....both coasts. Some of my closest and dearest friends are the very agents that she will pray to God will represent her someday. Trust me on this....just send the pictures, and wait for the phone to ring.
GOOD LUCK!

Yes, they all represent 18 yo's.
What is her age range? If she can go 16-22, then tell her to also send a picture to
Jordan, Gill & Dornbaum Talent Agency, 156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 711, New York, NY, 10010, (212)463-8455-(FS-Y
c/o Jeff Gill & Robin Dornbaum
If she is 18 and looks 25, tell her take another picture. They do not want to see an 18 yo that is too old, The best way for an 18 year old to get representation in NY, is to be able to go 15/16 to 21/24. The wider the age range, or the younger she can go, the better her chances.

does anyone know how to find a REAL modeling agency in Tennessee? I know there are alot out for your $$$ but i just want representation...

NOTTPUFF??? would you please give me your opinion?

Top Bottom