Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mod Mags Admits to LEAKING Password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonKing

Originally posted by naturally anabolic

I am Vitas: i didn't even get mad when boach gave my pw to you and almost got me kicked off ef
I am Vitas: not to bring up old shit
I am Vitas: but i'm a nice guy
I am Vitas: and then you guys come at me like that
I am Vitas: even after my trust was fucked like that
I am Vitas: only admited it when it was brought into public view
I am Vitas: now i'm really upset [/QUOTE

from this thread -
http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...443#post1806443

MAGS - YOUR TIME IS UP- Spellwin is going to wipe your ass all over the cyber EF board.. Giving out your password, lying, cheating!

THE LEAK HAS BEEN FOUND!

I thought Boach looked over his shoulder and saw him type it.

OR

Smalls is the adept internet hacker and used a trojan to get it.

OR

Mag gave it to Boach.

You figure it out.

It's not hard to believe that someone could guess their friend's password though.

Thats how most of the old school hacking was done, social engineering and lots of guess-work/research.

Code said:
It's not hard to believe that someone could guess their friend's password though.

Thats how most of the old school hacking was done, social engineering and lots of guess-work/research.

OK .so BOACH guessed it but MAGS KNEW he had it and didn't change it.. like saying "He Man, I didn't pull the triger, ya its my gun and ya I was there but is wasnt me"

lol

CrimsonKing said:

OK .so BOACH guessed it but MAGS KNEW he had it and didn't change it.. like saying "He Man, I didn't pull the triger, ya its my gun and ya I was there but is wasnt me"

lol

Thats kind of a poor analogy.

But yeah, word is that Mags knew about it and just laughed...never bothering to change his password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom