Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Fighter Vs. Street Fighter.....

Rocky Dennis got his ass whooped and then was stupid enough to talk shit like the guy couldn't have literally killed him had he wanted to...

couple things

A) that was no street fight

B) who was the mma fighter and who was the streetfighter? I currently have no sound on my computer.....so the answer was probably there, but I couldn't hear it. The guy that won I'm "assuming" had the MMA training......he punched alot better, but his groundwork was WAY better. He passed guard was too easily.

but in all honesty.....in a streetfight if you take a guy down you're likely to get your eyes raked out or your throat hit before you even finish the move. And in streetfights it's almost never one on one anyway......so ground and pound is a no no.....unless you "like" getting kicked in the mouth.

who the fuck comes into a fight with a sloppy right hand as your only weapon.....and that he talked shit after almost being brain damaged. lol. i swear these guys must have the tiniest dicks in the world....

Fuckin animals....I am a big fan of MMA, UFC, Pride, the whole 9, but that shit was fucking stupid.

Douglas7777 said:
Fuckin animals....I am a big fan of MMA, UFC, Pride, the whole 9, but that shit was fucking stupid.
i kinda feel like a pussy saying this, but i agree

anything to have your "boys" think you're a tough guy. enlist and go to war, bitch.

Every single one of those guys are morons. I wonder if they'll ever figure that out one day?

redsamurai said:
but in all honesty.....in a streetfight if you take a guy down you're likely to get your eyes raked out or your throat hit before you even finish the move. And in streetfights it's almost never one on one anyway......so ground and pound is a no no.....unless you "like" getting kicked in the mouth.

In a street fight, you shoot the other til he stop moving....

Top Bottom