Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MLB player arrested for assaulting a sausage

Sometimes I make this ugly face and recoil in horror whenever I read your posts. This is one of those times.

This guy is a dumbass. He actually got charged with a misdemeanor...we'll see if they prosecute.

Turns out teh woman in the costume isOK, and if she has half a brain, she can litigate this thing and get out of there with a fwe bucks.

High prfile cases always settle for more money than the amount of the injury is worth. She's got both teams and the player that can be named as defendants.

Could be a 6 figure pay day for her.

MattTheSkywalker said:
This guy is a dumbass. He actually got charged with a misdemeanor...we'll see if they prosecute.

Turns out teh woman in the costume isOK, and if she has half a brain, she can litigate this thing and get out of there with a fwe bucks.

High prfile cases always settle for more money than the amount of the injury is worth. She's got both teams and the player that can be named as defendants.

Could be a 6 figure pay day for her.

true, but she was treated for a scraped knee. what can she sue him for?

I heard about the sausage incident on the radio this morning.. All I know is that the player must be total spazz.. To let a dancing sausage piss you off to the point of assult...

Law suit...

Top Bottom