Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss TEENAGE S. Carolina Tells Us Whats Wrong With US Education System. Oh, CAUTION: Miss TEENAGE S.Carolina is a TEENAGER

Mavafanculo

it gets better everytime you watch it oollooolloollo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our, I, education like such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here! in the US should help the US... er... should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.....for us."

Re: Miss TEENAGE S. Carolina Tells Us Whats Wrong With US Education System. Oh, CAUT

Mavafanculo said:
good idea -

I bet she wouldnt sound half as stupid if she said the same thing topless ooolloollo
Topless girls never make sense, but that could be because I'm never listening.

I was going to post the same thing today
God Bless American and it's wonderful education system.
Proof the governments needs to pay to educate Americans instead of killing them in the middle east.

blueta2 said:
I was going to post the same thing today
God Bless American and it's wonderful education system.
Proof the governments needs to pay to educate Americans instead of killing them in the middle east.

:D

Top Bottom