Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss TEENAGE S. Carolina Tells Us Whats Wrong With US Education System. Oh, CAUTION: Miss TEENAGE S.Carolina is a TEENAGER

Mavafanculo said:
and whats a nad buzzie? is that like a happy ending?

OH...well that is an invention Vixen and I want to create. It's a buzzer to put on your guys "nads" to tel him to come home to have sex....hahah!
It's Vixen, she's a perv with nice shoes

Mavafanculo said:
it gets better everytime you watch it oollooolloollo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our, I, education like such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here! in the US should help the US... er... should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.....for us."

That was truly frightening to watch.. :worried:

Dumb blond 0: Hot brunettes 1

blueta2 said:
OH...well that is an invention Vixen and I want to create. It's a buzzer to put on your guys "nads" to tel him to come home to have sex....hahah!

:worried:

blueta2 said:

it should be open architecture, like a wireless network signal.

Anybody wearing a nad buzzer who passes within range of a rutting female's signal would be able to locate said ruttee based on the changing strength of the signal.

win - win.

Top Bottom