Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is mind numbing 9 people account for 2700 EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS in TX

In cali, the state and counties are running out of money paying for the burdens of society. So hospitals, not wanting to eat the cost since by law they can't lock up people or refuse people - are just SHUTTING DOWN ER's and services.

lol. Of course, they're all poor neighborhoods. Waaah.

When the burdens become dependent upon the state, and the state starts crashing, the future doesn't look bright for them. The free market sure doesn't look highly upon useless people.

r

plenty of overtime and a great workfield! (prancing around the room like I caught the geigh)

Obamas got you on his list bitches

Doctors
Hospitals
health ins companies (non-profit lol)

the party is almost over

How is making >200 grand a year a party when you gave up 12 years of your life, six figures in loans, and you work 70 hrs a week to make ends meet? Gimme a break, the party's been over. If socialized medicine comes to fruition, its going to suck balls because the best and brightest are gonna say "Fuck You!"

We're going to open up cash pay only practices for those who can afford it (it comes out to costing a little more than what people already pay now with decent insurance), leaving nothing but the worst American grads to supervise the PA's, NP's, etc which will lead to a decline in midlevel provider care as well. You're gonna get stuck with Punjabi Pete providing the scam that will be "free" healthcare.

There are PLENTY of people who are willing to pay cash for real healthcare the way it was meant to be done. It's already happening, and it will only increase in the future. Think about it. 2,500 a year, plus a cheap catastrophic insurance policy for VIP medicine, combined with a tax free health savings account is the way to go for the average healthy patient.

bro, i love you, no :rainbow:

but I am not blaming you and should have taken Dr.s out of my comment

my bad

the business side of the industry is going in a direction that the public is not happy about

bro, i love you, no :rainbow:

but I am not blaming you and should have taken Dr.s out of my comment

my bad

the business side of the industry is going in a direction that the public is not happy about

I'm not mad at you either....I was just kind of venting. You're right tho...its just gonna get worse...a lot worse. The American mindset doesnt correlate well with socialized medicine. We have too many people who cry gimme gimme gimme, and will make current abuse of the system look like peanuts.

How is making >200 grand a year a party when you gave up 12 years of your life, six figures in loans, and you work 70 hrs a week to make ends meet? Gimme a break, the party's been over. If socialized medicine comes to fruition, its going to suck balls because the best and brightest are gonna say "Fuck You!"

We're going to open up cash pay only practices for those who can afford it (it comes out to costing a little more than what people already pay now with decent insurance), leaving nothing but the worst American grads to supervise the PA's, NP's, etc which will lead to a decline in midlevel provider care as well. You're gonna get stuck with Punjabi Pete providing the scam that will be "free" healthcare.

There are PLENTY of people who are willing to pay cash for real healthcare the way it was meant to be done. It's already happening, and it will only increase in the future. Think about it. 2,500 a year, plus a cheap catastrophic insurance policy for VIP medicine, combined with a tax free health savings account is the way to go for the average healthy patient.

I'm so glad our young doctors care more about healing the sick and practicing their art than money. Let teh poors die, I want my boat!

I'm so glad our young doctors care more about healing the sick and practicing their art than money. Let teh poors die, I want my boat!

go cry to someone else.

Im not interested in providing shitty 2 minutes visits to patients. I'd rather spend 15-20 minutes, be available when you need me, run meaningful preventative testing not covered by medicare etc, get you discounted prices for labs, imaging, etc.

Which would you rather have?

Re: This is mind numbing. 9 people account for 2700 EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS in TX

I see a lot of frequent fliers in the ER's I staff. Some of them I recognize and know by name. You gotta be careful though. They could come in a hundred times with bogus complaints, but if you don't take them seriously and they have something seriously wrong, then you're screwed.

Top Bottom