Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is mind numbing 9 people account for 2700 EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS in TX

I am not targeting the health care companies only smurf. The whole "system" and paying through the nose sickens me too.

The whole thing needs to be revamped if I am paying and joe shit isn't
I'm fed up

in other news, what's with ERs charging $1000 for an x-ray and a shitty splint. Even with insurance that shit costs me like 200 bucks. Fuck you Chris/Pdaddy

when youre homeless and/or mentally ill, the warm confines of a hospital room are pretty appealing.

so true, but anyway you spin it, it's abuse and it needs to stop. Even if it means a level playing field like Obama wants or Canadas system

Now that I got a family and house, live in a expensive area (which is teh suck) It grinds my gears honeybear.

plenty of overtime and a great workfield! (prancing around the room like I caught the geigh)

Obamas got you on his list bitches

Doctors
Hospitals
health ins companies (non-profit lol)

the party is almost over

in other news, what's with ERs charging $1000 for an x-ray and a shitty splint. Even with insurance that shit costs me like 200 bucks. Fuck you Chris/Pdaddy

Dentists want x-rays done every other visit to check for cavities now, too. Dammit, I paid to see a dentist, not an x-ray tech.

:cow:

Top Bottom