Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)

blueta2

I really don't get the fascination with this kid but she is a very outgoing, mature girl.
She's a 40 yr old stuck in a 14 yrs olds body.

blueta2 said:
I really don't get the fascination with this kid but she is a very outgoing, mature girl.
She's a 40 yr old stuck in a 14 yrs olds body.

WTF???

I don't know who she is. But, I think 90% of the guys would like a smart mature 40yr old girl in a younger body.

pedobear1op8mm8.png

I like Hannah Montana, it's a really fun show... I can't wait for the seasons to be released on DVD...

She's fantastic... I just hope she doesn't get the "Disney Curse" & end up a train wreck like Britney & Jamie Lynn Spears.

:dance2:

TanOsaurus said:
I like Hannah Montana, it's a really fun show... I can't wait for the seasons to be released on DVD...

She's fantastic... I just hope she doesn't get the "Disney Curse" & end up a train wreck like Britney & Jamie Lynn Spears.

:dance2:

well I'm listening to her on TV now and I can be sure she will NOT turn out like those other brats.
Her parents seem to have her grounded

Ok. I know who she is.

I was in DEB's last weekend, and they had some clothes of her. (good place to meet sleazy bitches)

But, they had a picof her with her ass to the camera and turned around all sexy. My friend and I said we wouldn't let out daughters wear that shit. (if some broad had tricked us and got knocked up)

She is the daughter of "Achy Breaky Heart" Billy Ray Cyrus. He is old school country and will shoot any guy that knocks up his daughter.

The whole Britteny Spear family needs to be shot.

velvett said:
never heard of her (?)

what terrible girls name

I guess she is the girl who had all her concerts sold out in minutes.

My married friend dropped a grand for 2 front row tickets (for his daughter)

Top Bottom