Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid-mid life crisis, anybody else close to 30 have this...

TC2

As you approach 30 you ever freak out a little bit?

Life is just not as I envisioned it, I have this constant stress and sense of dredd, that I haven't accopmplished(sp?) nearly enough of what I should have.

I have to get motivated and actually grow up.

This blows. :worried:

If you think you're having a mid-life crisis at 30 you're fucked when you hit 40-45.

TC2 said:
As you approach 30 you ever freak out a little bit?

Life is just not as I envisioned it, I have this constant stress and sense of dredd, that I haven't accopmplished(sp?) nearly enough of what I should have.

I have to get motivated and actually grow up.

This blows. :worried:

I am freaking out today a little bit :)

It's called a quarter life crisis that hits around 25-30 and somebody wrote a book about it, it's a relatively new phenomenon.

Dial_tone said:
If you think you're having a mid-life crisis at 30 you're fucked when you hit 40-45.

Nah..I don't think so, my problem is that I dont feel like I'm in a stable place in life.

I don't think once I get a decent paying job and buy a house that I feel like this.

OMG, no. I'll be 27 on Sunday. I'm so looking forward to it. I feel everything about my life is going to get better. I think its because I'm more confident and wiser. I don't know.

I'm definitely not afraid of 30.

Top Bottom