x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Methylphenidate as preworkout

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Methylphenidate as preworkout within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone,my first post,I am prescibed 170 mg concerta by my doctor and I take 72 mg an hour before training and mostly I got a realy good training. What do you think.? Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Methylphenidate as preworkout

Hello everyone,my first post,I am prescibed 170 mg concerta by my doctor and I take 72 mg an hour before training and mostly I got a realy good training. What do you think.?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

All Natural

Re: Methylphenidate as preworkout

I use to take Methylphenidate as a pre work out and it was insane! Worked like a magic. However your amount of Methylphenidate seems like a way too much.

My dose was either 36mg concerta in the morning and it gave me tons of energy for the 8am weight work out (I woke up at 630am and took it immediately.
    Then I had another football practise at 3pm and I was done at 6pm usually! I did like 1 hour extra stuff because of the extra energy. Then I went to bed around 10pm.

However if you only workout once a day, then dont take concerta. Take Methylphenidate / Ritalin short 20mg which only works 3-4 hours!

Far too many drugs for conditions you probably don't have being given to kids at school.

Did you try taking concerta lower than your usual dosage? Wanna start it slow so I'd probably try 10mg... or is that too low?