Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methods Of Torture And Exxxtreme Pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

~HOUNDOG~

Word up ma niggas!
If your worst enemy,slaughtered your family and friends including all relatives,leaving you with know one,and you could torture this sick individual,how would you do it?
I would,make him chew razer blades,sandpaper his skin off and pour drano on it,blowtorch his nose off,experiment with injecting various household chemicals and insert sharp instruments into sensitive body parts.
You?

I'd make him drive me mom around. Her in the passenger seat will drive someone crazy!!!! But that falls under cruel and unusual.

That's easy.

Tie him up in a sound-proof room and feed him just enough for him to stay alive - forever.

-Warik

in that room wariks talking about, play hansons 'mmm-bop' 24/7 at maximum volume.

insanity will ensue quickly

(actually this based on a torture technique we deprived called sensory-deprivation....white noise and a room with blinding white light...dude goes insane pretty damn quick)

HMMMMMMmmmmm... my type of post, well I would have to anestitize his hand and then smash it with a hammer and let him see his mangled flesh and slowly feel the burn as the chemicals in his blood wear off. Then I would stick needles or small pins of a slightly acidic nature into his most sensitive spots, Hands, feet, neck, oh no I don't want to kill him just breaking the spirit. Next I would put his foot into a vise and tun it a hal crank everytime he breathed, since you cannot hold your breathe indefintetly it would be interesting. After his foot is a bloody pulp I woud cauterize the wound with a blow torch and put him on an IV drip so he doesn't die. Electricution is no fun so I would shove glass rods in his ass and dick then smash these areas with a hammer then feed him a lot of food and water so every minute he goes to the bathroom he'll beg for death. After he's a broken mass of self pity and pain I would break both his arms and legs, so they are permenantly destoyed rip put his tongue and set him loose in the world in a foreign country with no passport or any means of ID so he can die in a foreign land where he is alone and unable to do anything.

danielson said:
in that room wariks talking about, play hansons 'mmm-bop' 24/7 at maximum volume.

insanity will ensue quickly

(actually this based on a torture technique we deprived called sensory-deprivation....white noise and a room with blinding white light...dude goes insane pretty damn quick)

i suppose its bad that i know this, but if you make the blinding light change in frequency & brightness in such a way that the light changes mimic the individuals brain waves, he will go insane faster.

for me, i would freeze him, wait 200 years until medical science was more advanced, then use future technology to turn on all his emotional & physical pain receptors.

Lord_Suston said:
HMMMMMMmmmmm... my type of post, well I would have to anestitize his hand and then smash it with a hammer and let him see his mangled flesh and slowly feel the burn as the chemicals in his blood wear off. Then I would stick needles or small pins of a slightly acidic nature into his most sensitive spots, Hands, feet, neck, oh no I don't want to kill him just breaking the spirit. Next I would put his foot into a vise and tun it a hal crank everytime he breathed, since you cannot hold your breathe indefintetly it would be interesting. After his foot is a bloody pulp I woud cauterize the wound with a blow torch and put him on an IV drip so he doesn't die. Electricution is no fun so I would shove glass rods in his ass and dick then smash these areas with a hammer then feed him a lot of food and water so every minute he goes to the bathroom he'll beg for death. After he's a broken mass of self pity and pain I would break both his arms and legs, so they are permenantly destoyed rip put his tongue and set him loose in the world in a foreign country with no passport or any means of ID so he can die in a foreign land where he is alone and unable to do anything.

UUUUHHHHHHH....

Okay, thanks for sharing psycho boy.

I wouldn't go around pissing you off man, DAMN!!!
:)
--

One of my favorite methods of torture is to insert a honey filled funnel into ones ass and proceed to dump Fire Ants down it. This will allow the victim to be eaten alive from the inside out. This also can be done with the ears and eyes.

Torture Mutha F**ker!

asone......

nordstrom said:

i suppose its bad that i know this, but if you make the blinding light change in frequency & brightness in such a way that the light changes mimic the individuals brain waves, he will go insane faster.

for me, i would freeze him, wait 200 years until medical science was more advanced, then use future technology to turn on all his emotional & physical pain receptors.

really.....interesting <while backing away slowly towards door :D >

That's simple...

I would leave him or her alone in my office with one pencil (no sharpener), one sticky note pad and 6 active phone lines (two of which are clear - 4 are full of static), one fax machine (with no ink) and no lunch break.

Then I'd make them track all my orders and deal with the shipping departments of all my vendors and frieght carriers while taking all incoming messages.

They will crack by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom