Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methods Of Torture And Exxxtreme Pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code said:
I've heard of men having their privates put into a vice, the vice arm removed. The man gets handed a small hacksaw and the room is set on fire.

So the guy can die in the fire or cut his NaNa's off.

Holy crap....that is horrible.:alien:

Yeah it's rough.
But hey, if you gotta make someone talk, there's no better way than putting his FiletMignon in one hand and his life in the other and asking him to choose.

Good point...and I don't know which one would be worse.

Burning alive or living the rest of your life without your 'na-nas' as you put it...

I'd offer to help start the fire, no way I'm living life sans penis.

Fire is the maximum trauma a body can handle but I am partial to shooting them in joints of the body and letting them heal and then doing it again. If its a one shot deal, them its a .22 in the liver, sit down drinking a glass of water and talk to them, not acknowledging what they are saying to you.

Break their arms and legs(all bones).
stuff them into a tight hole in the ground with a grate on top
Drip an IV so they stay alive
Occasionally fill the whole with water for 30 seconds, then drain
Fill hole with gasoline, then drain
Light on fire and quickly extinguish
repeat
Be creative

Carve the top of a telephone pole to a fine point.
Take them out of the hole, feed them and make sure they're coherent
sit them on the point of the pole with a large weight strapped to their ankles
Grab a beer, sit back and enjoy the slide show:D

I'd infict the worst torture yet. I'd get the person who killed my family an american girlfriend. He'd care for her, and love her spending many years making sure she was comfortable in any way possible. He'd buy her lots of presents and promise to raise their children, handing his heart to her. Then, she'd fuck around tearing that heart to shreds leaving him an emotional mess, forever scarred and a mere shell of a man.

Moral to the story: The greatest torture is a woman's "love."

68GT350 said:
I'd infict the worst torture yet. I'd get the person who killed my family an american girlfriend. He'd care for her, and love her spending many years making sure she was comfortable in any way possible. He'd buy her lots of presents and promise to raise their children, handing his heart to her. Then, she'd fuck around tearing that heart to shreds leaving him an emotional mess, forever scarred and a mere shell of a man.

Moral to the story: The greatest torture is a woman's "love."

HAHHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom