Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Metalhead Thread

No High On Fire or Weedeater? Your list is a huge dissapointment puddles.

No update in about two years, pay attention dammit! I have "Surrounded..." and "Death...". Also have a Weedeater cdr, "God Speed" or something. Something about it bugged me, I don't recall what.

yeah, i nearly puked tonight \m/

thats a pretty big list and i might even have to get a few albums from ya :p

gorgasm had a sick live show, did you get to see them before they broke up? if not, im gonna come out ahead on scene points :sick:

last time i saw them with cryptopsy, one of the best technical shows ive been to.

No, you got me there, never seen Gorgasm live. I have seen Cryptopsy live 3 times though, so I'm not completely worthless.

No High On Fire or Weedeater? Your list is a huge dissapointment puddles.

best believe i have both in my library.. matt pike is pretty sick, im huge fan of sleep. hof is good but i liked their first release the best because half of it sounds much more like his old style. then he kinda took it in a motorhead direction.

You might need a new log thread, I sorta fucked this one up. Takes a half hour to scroll to the bottom of the page now lol.

No update in about two years, pay attention dammit! I have "Surrounded..." and "Death...". Also have a Weedeater cdr, "God Speed" or something. Something about it bugged me, I don't recall what.

Attention span? Do you know how early it is here? You're lucky I'm gracing you with my presence.

If you don't like Weedeater then you should definetly check out Deadbird. They fucking rock.

Top Bottom