Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the debate

needtogetaas

ombudsmen debate

830pm est time. I will be Hosting the debate. The men's debate will be a classic town house stile debate. the rules are as follows.

Each candidate will be expected to be on ef starting at 830pm est time sharp. I will make the thread titled (ef male ombudsmen debate) Each male candidate will make 1 post in the thread stating (present) I will give until 845pm est time for all candidates to show up. At which time the debate will start with or with out you.

No one is to post in the thread unless I have told you you can. Any one posting in the thread with out my say so will be placed on a time out for the night.

This will be a organized debate.....

and this is how it will go. All the members of ef will send questions to the candidate to me in pm's. I will ask the quastions in the order that a receive them.

I will ask the question then the candidates will ether answer the question or reply to another candidates answer. the order will go like this.
digmon
samoth
ortize
rnch
bigmann245
and it will go around in that order. Each candidate will have 5 mins on my clock to make a post. after each candidate has made there post I will open the thread up for comments from the members for 5 mins by saying (the thread is now open) When the time is up I will close the thread for reg member comments by posting (the thread is now closed) at that time I will ask another question given to me by a member.

No one is to speak out of turn and no one is to post unless the thread is open for posting. This is as close to a town house stile debate as we can get. All questions will come from the members of ef and not from me. Mods can also send me questions in a pm just like the members.

yes rnch has been placed on the ballet. Hell he has been here since 200wtfever and he would really like to be a part of the site. His resent outburst is not because he dislikes ef. Its his way of expressing is anger as he reall yloves ef and wants to take a more active role in helping ef. He wants the job so he is added to the list. Bigman is now a cotb so he will not be on the list.

This debate is still very much on for tommorow at 830pm est time. and this is how I am going to do it.

Little different from the womans debate as I will still allow members to have posting time during the thread.

I will be excepting pm's with questions for the candidates starting right now all the way up until 845 tomorow.

I have set up a pm folder (debate question) and all the questions I get from now till then will go in that folder. I will ask the questions in the order I received them.

I will have the thread set up and ready to go early. It will be a locked thread until start time. Every one will follow the rules as laid out in this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

Good choices

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

1) rnch will be happy like a school girl
2) ALWAY reference times to CST.

Too bad I have to work..... may i send a question early?

since i work 4 to midnight i dunno how much of the debate i can take part in...will do my best to be accessable.

Top Bottom