Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men and jewelry, and what bitches think about it

fistfullofsteel

Word. What's the deal yo? Do you wear ice? Do you wear a Lex on your wrist? Are you stylin and profilin?

I don't wear jewelry because I find them annoying, anybody else? I like pocket watches though. And bitches, what's your take on it? Not that your opinion counts, especially since you shouldn't have time to read this. You should be in the kitchen cooking your man a meal.:D

foolin with ya's, ofcourse.

ffos, aka, keeper of the bitches in check:D

I don't dig guys that wear alot of jewelry at all.......

just a ring, or an ear ring is nice.....but anymore then that becomes, well, I just don't dig it

jennifer said:
I don't dig guys that wear alot of jewelry at all.......

just a ring, or an ear ring is nice.....but anymore then that becomes, well, I just don't dig it

we have a lot of things in common, i just never mentioned it before. you love to work out too, and i would love to watch you work out. you like big buck, i like big buck too, (but not in a homosexual way, although he wishes i did). these are all good reasons why we should meet at a central location so we can make love, over and over and over and over and over....... again.:p

fistfullofsteel said:

we have a lot of things in common, i just never mentioned it before. you love to work out too, and i would love to watch you work out. you like big buck, i like big buck too, (but not in a homosexual way, although he wishes i did). these are all good reasons why we should meet at a central location so we can make love, over and over and over and over and over....... again.:p

Sounds good to me.......but don't stand me up this time damn it...

you heart breaker!:bawling: :bawling:

for me its two rings,a necklace,watch and bracelet my girlfriend bought me and my nipple but ya cant see it

jennifer said:

Sounds good to me.......but don't stand me up this time damn it...

you heart breaker!:bawling: :bawling:

IF WE HAD A DATE BABY, I would walk to Utah if I had to, I have a pair of nikes screaming to be broken in, no chance of being stood up. Btw, are you still with that guy who doesn't like to have sex with you? In with the new (me) out with the old (everybody else)

:busy: :rose: :luxlove: :elephant: :dance2:

i'm the :king: of the world

FFofS-- please tell me that your front teeth are capped in gold?? That is SO sexy. lol

I guess I don't really notice jewlery on men-- enless it's really tacky and fake looking. I simply do not understand that at all.

i had my grill platinum cut, dog. got so much ice you could skate on this nigga.

Top Bottom