Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meet LeStat27 on Saturday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Buck

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Really cool guy. I was fucked up so I hope I didn't act like too much of an asshole....LOL ;)

P.S. When my friend downloads the pics I post'em.

saint808 said:
you guys talk about wodin much?

Fuck no. I might have got him in trouble with his girl though, because I kept trying to get him to look at this FINE ass girl there!!! :p

u were doin' the door and YOU got foiked up????

LMAO... Buck did you fart on his head? Just once! please oh please... Just kidding.

Was lestat's girl hot?

rnch said:
u were doin' the door and YOU got foiked up????

Wasn't really doin' the door yet....it was still early and the party was just startin. It was my friend's crib too.....so I was allowed to get a little tipsy...LOL

Big Buck said:

Wasn't really doin' the door yet....it was still early and the party was just startin. It was my friend's crib too.....so I was allowed to get a little tipsy...LOL
ok, i was starting to loose my faith in your integrity!!!!

Thank man, it was cool meeting you too.

And the girl that came with me, was not "my girl"... just one of my female friends. She had nothing to do that day so we both said what the heck..

The info I got said come at NOON.. I came at 2pm.. but apprently the party did not fire up until 4pm from what I hear (I was gone by then)..

Where were the rest of your San Diego EF memebers???

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom